This summer let’s keep our stomach fresh and healthy with the easy-to-made basil seeds recipe with the collaboration of Lyallpur organics.
Keywords: basil seeds, breakfast, chia seeds, sabja
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Soaking time: 30 minutes
Calories: 407 cal
- A handful of falooda SEV
- 4-5 tbsp of Roohafza
- 2 tbsp sugar (optional)
- 2 tbsp of Tukhme Rayan/ basil seeds / sabja seeds
- 2 cups cold milk (full fat)
- 1 Scoop ice-cream Vanilla or kulfi flavoured Chopped nuts for garnish, 1used pistachio
Instructions For Tukhm e Rehan Falooda
- Soake two tablespoons of Tukhm-e-Rayan, sabja Basil seeds in water for 30 minutes.
- Take a bunch of Falooda Sev and Drop in hot boiling water and simmer until softened 5-10 minutes.
- Add the syrup to the milk and stir until dissolved.
- Pour it in a tall glass, drop the cooked and drained noodles and swelled up basil seeds.
- Top with lo-crean nuts and serve.
If you need to buy the tukhm e Rehan visit our shop.