Basil seeds or sweet basil seed, locally known as Tukhme Rehan and Balance, is a well-known seed use that is limited to cultivation for basil plants and is also eaten around the world. It is rich in the provision of cooling effects for the liver in overheating situations. Although its color is black and its properties are different from sesames, it looks like them.
Basil seeds are also called great basil. They are native to tropical regions from central Africa to southern Asia. It is a tender plant and is used in cuisines worldwide. There are many varieties of basil and several related species or hybrids, also called basil.
- Basil is used for stomach spasms, loss of appetite, intestinal gas, kidney conditions, fluid retention, head colds, warts, and worm infections. It is also used to treat snake and insect bites.
- The eugenol in basil can block calcium channels, which may help to lower blood pressure.
- The essential oils in the herb can help to lower your cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Basil seeds also contains magnesium, which can help to improve blood flow by allowing muscles and blood vessels to relax.
- Health Benefits of basil seeds include in treating bone cracks, fighting bacteria, coping with viral diseases, and helping in blood sugar level balancing.
- It boosts metabolism and digestion and increases gut health in which the liver, kidneys, and intestines are included.
- Basil seed causes strength in our body’s defense system, which helps fight several diseases.
- Basil seeds also found beneficial in Weight loss.
- Tukhm-e-Rehan fights cancer, cholesterol imbalance, blood pressure destabilization, blood sugar imbalance, digestive discomfort, neural repair, bone strengthening, balancing body temperature, and other chronic diseases.
- Along with increasing digestion, basil seed improves gut health which eventually benefits the liver, kidney, intestines, etc. It also helps the rapid absorption of nutrients from the foods, which causes boosting immunity.
- The most crucial feature of basil seed offered by Lyallpur Organics is that it helps maintain fats and weight in the body.
Basil seeds contain the following nutritious elements per tablespoon
- Calcium 4.6 gram
- Vitamin A 6.9 grams
- Beta carotene 81.7 gram
- Vitamin K 10.8 grams
Pure and Natural Basil Seeds
Lyallpur Organics has conducted a detailed and thorough countrywide survey. We have discovered that basil seeds being sold in the markets contain numerous harmful additives posing various threats to human health.
In most cases, the expired basil seeds are sold, and artificial taste essences are added to increase the quantity and weightage for bulk sales. By doing so, the local distributors pose uncountable threats to human lives.
Many of them have been banned and fined by the government too. Lyallpur Organics has committed to fighting back this damaging situation that poked upon human health in this chaotic situation.
We, at Lyallpur Organics, provide our customers the purest and the best organic, fresh basil seeds / Tukhm e Reyan with no additives at all. Lyallpur Organics’ Tukhm e Rehan processing and treatment are pretty scientific and are based on research discoveries.
Therefore, we have won the trust of millions in quality provision and sustenance. Our basil seed is certified by the Pakistan Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Organization. Therefore, we are the only trusted brand for supplying the best Tukhm e Rehan.
Our Tukhm e Rehan is free from all metallic and stone components and carries no additives. Moreover, our treatment with basil seed is tried and tested minutely enough to leave no room for any nutritional hazard in our product.
Careful Scientific Packaging
Among several other processes of treating basil seed, the packaging is the crucial step where we minutely monitor the process so that no extra additives can get mixed into it. It is observed because we care for humanity, and we do not want our fellow humans to suffer from impurities.
Moreover, packaging is one of the most critical stages which cannot be ignored. Lyallpur Organics takes the utmost care while processing the packaging of our products because these products can sustain the best quality only if they are packed with proper care.
In packaging, the science of air tightening is involved, which does not let any bacterial or viral impurity get in and flourish upon the product. It enables the quality of the product to last long for our day-to-day kitchen uses. We also provide custom packaging in bulk quantities for commercial use.
In the case of bulk purchases, our prices can vary depending on the size of bulk ordered. But one thing to remember is that we never compromise on the quality to supply the quantity. It is for this reason that we have won the trust of millions both in Pakistan and abroad.